I feel like our school doesn't exist
neither do Torquay
look at the locations
upd: hell no. they DO mention Torquay:
The Brittin College A-Level Programme is a one or two year intensive programme designed specifically to help foreign students transition to the UK educational system and maximise their A-Level scores. The programme is rigorous and results orientated and Brittin College students regularly attend top UK universities. The programme takes place at our newly renovated school in Torquay in southern England.
We are studying at non-existing school. How motivating and inspiring!
Fees & Dates
Our new prices will be published shortly. Please contact us for more information.
What's included in the programme price:
- Lessons per week: 26 (IB / Academic English General), 30 (Pre-IB / A-Level), or 32 (Academic English Intensive)
- University placement guaranteed
- Visits to universities and student fairs
- University preparation and counselling with a personal University Adviser
- Twin room in homestay
- Bed in dormitory style room or twin room in homestay
- Breakfast & dinner Mon-Fri and all meals at weekends in homestay
- Wireless Wi-Fi internet access
- Fluency and progress tests
- Welcome package and orientation meeting
EF International Academy, Oxford
An Independent Sixth Form College
Pullens Lane, Headington, Oxford
Head of SchoolRequired for September 2009, an experienced and enthusiastic leader for a new sixth form college delivering GCE A level courses to international students. This post presents an excellent opportunity to work with highly motivated able sixth form students."