Are you unhappy?


British children are - well, at least 1.5 million of them are. Have a read of the articles, follow the links.

What makes YOU happy?

What makes people happy in your country?

Maybe people need happiness lessons.


How do YOU define happiness?

Look at how others define it...

Would you like a free life transformation kit?


"“I was severely depressed. And now my kids can't believe I am the same person anymore! I laugh out loud like a child now--I am genuinely happy! My 20 year old says there is something different about my face-as if my face is glowing. You just can't imagine what this cd has done for my life in just two weeks. You literally have saved my life.”

- Debbie, Canada

or...

Boyfriends are temporary but Economics is forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Approach to teaching

Methods there are many, principles but few, methods often change, principles never do