1) Productive Strategies- List of Academic Lecture Podcasts
2) Radio Economics
3) Learn out aloud.com- Economics Free Audio & Video
4) Stanford - SIEPR
5) On Inequality- Victor Fuchs
These pages have some important links to podcasts featuring Jeffrey Sachs, Jadgish Bhagwati, Thomas L Friedman, Friedrich A. Hayek, Lee C. Bollinger, etc.
To know more about the wonderful subject of economics, view these links.
Post your comments on these link and how they helped you.
Then there's the famous EconTalk site:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a podcast?
- Do I need to buy an iPod, MP3-player, or other hardware or audio-player software to listen? No...
- How do I listen to a podcast?
- What does subscribing mean?
- How do I subscribe to EconTalk?
- What is the RSS feed for EconTalk?
- Is it free? Yes...
- What is an episode?
- How often does EconTalk produce a new podcast?
- Are old episodes available for free? Yes...
- Can I link to EconTalk episodes from my website? Yes...
- How do I search EconTalk?
These would be great for your English!
The Economic Problem [2MB]
Opportunity Cost [2MB]
Public and Private Sectors: Part 1 [3MB]
Public and Private Sectors: Part 2 [2.5MB]
Economic Systems - Introduction [1.2MB]
Economic Systems - Command, or Planned, Economy [2.8MB]
Economic Systems - Market Economy [3.3MB]
Economic Systems - Mixed Economy [483KB]
Location of Industry 1 [1.2MB]
Location of Industry 2 [1.2MB]
Location of Industry 3 [1.2MB]
Also play these games!
Fling the teacher!
Economies of scale
30 second test - ideal for you all!
Also look at these two entries here