Thought is creative. All thought, good and bad, is creative and tends to become a material thing. That is why we must learn to be more positive. Our environment and all the experiences in our life are the result of our habitual and predominant thoughts.
Negative thoughts can tell us about something that needs our attention. Our job is to discover what needs to be done and take care of it. Many people fail to see a negative occurrence as a learning experience and continue to feel victimised and helpless, ultimately blaming others for what they drew to themselves.
You are not alone. You are not Hopeless. You are alive, and you are your own person. And you have a student representative to help you out!
- Practice positive thinking. Begin to exchange your negative thoughts for more positive ones, substitute riches for poverty, wisdom for ignorance, harmony for disharmony, and freedom and independence for duty and obligation. Everything which exists is some manifestation of this one basic substance from which and by which all things have been created. Start saying, "I can" more than "I can't". Apply this to your Economics homework. Ask yourself - is this enough homework? Surely he could set me more?
- Recognize that it is our mental process, our mental action and interaction is what determines the infinite variety of situations and conditions that we have and will continue to experience throughout our life. So when you look at the exam question, do not panic as you have seen many questions like this before.
- Focus your imagination and efforts on creating the 'state of mind' that will spontaneously create the desired results. It is much easier to effect change internally because we are dealing with an aspect of the universe that we have some control over. We can't always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.
- Create your life from within. If you want more success, focus on all the ways that you are already successful. If you want more love, focus on all the people that already care about you and the abundance of love you have to give to others. If you want to create greater health, focus on all the ways that you are healthy, and so on and so forth.
- Learn to act as if the life you visualize were already here. The only thing between you and your desire to be happy is one single fact: You are not happy because of how you think. This little known fact keeps many from reaching their goal of happiness.
You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, your intentions create your reality. Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there and focus on it in a gentle, positive way until it becomes more and more of a reality to you. That is positive thinking.
- Look for the good in every situation. There are pros and cons to most situations and you get to choose which you will focus on.
- Success lies just beyond your thoughts. Know that this understanding is what inspires you to accomplish what you really desire in life. And if you are satisfied with yourself and your thoughts, there is nothing you cannot do or be – because your thoughts are powerful!
- Think about what you want, not about what you don't want - that is positive thinking.
- Be sure to cultivate positive thinking for the right reasons - to enhance the quality of your life and the lives of others.
- Find some positive affirmations that will help you and repeat them often. Statements such as "I am a very positive person", "I am very capable", "I can do anything if I put my mind to it". Affirmations are very empowering.
- Always keep trying.
- Think of the cup as half full not half empty!
- The thing to remember is that we created the circumstances that have become our cross to bear. We must recognize how we allow ourselves to succumb to thought patterns that bring us down.
- Fail to do your homework and your exam performance will suffer
- We get what we expect to get, therefore begin right now to expect the very best of everything that this world has to offer - and know that you deserve it.
- So long as you don't intentionally hurt yourself or anyone else in the process, you can ask the World for whatever you want.
- Remember 'Your thoughts make your reality'
- Be aware of those who do not want to be positive.
- Speak English in class at all times